Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Five ways to win my heart

Five ways to win my heart: 1. Humbleness. Be naturally and sincerely humble and I will love you as a person. 2. Unconditional Love. Show me unconditional love and not only will I love you back, but I will love you unconditionally. 3. Respect. Respect yourself, me and others no matter the circumstances. Walk away from a fight, hold your tongue from firing back, offer a hug or an I love you -lets talk later and you will grow deeply within my heart. 4. Intellect. If you're smart, like to read, you know what's going on in the world, read the newspaper, can hold your ground on thoughts and ideas without minding a different opinion and can have an intellectual conversation, you've already won my heart over. 5. Be Romantic. Get creative and take it back old school...flowers, cards, care packages, chocolates, love making, love versing. blog-one#30day#blog-challenge