Monday, September 12, 2005

How's NYC?!!

NY is how life should be: business man in a suit sitting next to a Puerto Rican punk rocker next to a black guy with nylon head rag next to an old Asian lady with her eyes closed next to an orthodox Jew as we all get lulled by the subway train on its way somewhere. I live in a part of town, little did I really know when I rented, that is very great and people always say Oh my my you live There...

-Robert
 
I agree with you one hundred percent about NY life –if even half of NY’s diversity and free spirit was transported over this way, it would make life in San Diego far more interesting. I always think of San Diego as a small city with great aspirations. I think eventually it will grow to become like the big cities, but never quite like NY; people here are too conservative and even the most flamboyant seem timid. You never know though, with so many people settling in, it may not be a farfetched reality that we are definitely growing. I think the cost of living is what restricts the potential diversity that would otherwise flock in though.

-Geneva

sept. 7,2005